Thursday 10 July 2014

Tough Tips



Let me introduce you to IBX. From the people who brought you Dadi Oil this is a Penetrating, Curable monomer System. The agent fuses together the nails top layers to improve nail place integrity under any Gel Polish coating or nail enhancements! Along with also keeping your nails strong so that they grow long.

This is applied just like a polish and is even LED curable. Providing strength and protection. In a .5 fl OZ bottle you can get 60-70 applications of 10 nails and the product has a shelf life of 36 months! Value for money right there! The innovative 2 part system offers benefits that are truly revolutionary.
Under gel polish it creates a protective shield for your natural nails and even reduces white spots that tend to occur with the use of Gel Polish.
As a Natural Nail Growth Treatment IBX Repair is used to treat severe nail damage to aid nail growth. It also toughens the upper layers of the nail plate. IBX also fills up deep grooves in nail plates with multiple treatments! To top it all off your nails natural colour and appearance is also improves and enhanced! IBX Repair contains 50-60 applications of 10 nails per .33 fl OZ bottle with a shelf life of 36 months! Use this product prior to using IBX as the fusion layer beings the formation of the IPN.
There you have it! I’m sure that these brand new products will become staples in every nail technician’s kit! Give your clients the long, happy and healthy nails they’ve always wanted with these miracle products! For more information check out www.ibxnails.com! Here you can find a how-to video on the products and even download a brochure!

Overall I have been using this product on my clients since I got my hands on it and I love it I will rate it 9 out of 10 - well done Famous Names 

Let me know what you think! Will you be using this product on your clients anytime soon? Remember to Sparkle To the Tip!

1 comment:

  1. You have great blog. I follow you :)
    Would you like to follow my blog?
    www.guzelvekulturlu.com/

    ReplyDelete